Friday, November 17, 2006

know thy enemy

Here is something I wanted to put into the previous post, but it just didn't fit.
It was of course this morning on the radio that I heard about the primary results. But it was on Al-Jazeera English that I read about it.

Al-Jazeera and English, how does that go together? Isn't that the Arabic station that caters to fundamentalists and never fails to show a beheading? I don't know. I get Al-Jazeera TV but I understand nothing and I don't watch it. This might change now because today I discovered the English version on my TV, right next to CNN. Quite fitting actually, as CNN has just started an Arabic outlet. And the fight to shape opinions has entered a new level.


I should also like to point out that I love the spell checking in Firefox 2. No more typos in my blog. The incoherence comes straight from my brain.

1 comment:

Dee said...

Off the topic but
Happy Thanksgiving from far far away