Friday, December 22, 2006

merry christmas

For the last few days I've been off work, and I've not been so stressed out and exhausted in a while. I think the biggest reason for my fatigue is doing all the daily chores with one hand only. Everything I normally just do becomes a deliberate effort.

What the stress is not due to, this year for the first time, is buying gifts. Our family decided on not having gifts because what's the point really? We don't need to prove we love each other. Instead, we're going to Prague for a few days to have a good time all of us together.

The only person who didn't keep her end of the bargain is my grandmother who decided she would like to have a new shoulder. To get this, she took a dive on the pavement and broke the old one into a million pieces. That was two weeks ago. The doctors patched her up for the moment, but she is certainly in a much worse shape than me. And we're gonna be dragging two disabled people through town.

Merry Christmas everyone and a Happy New Year. I'll be back in January.

1 comment:

Dee said...

happy new year